Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook

I stole this from Amanda's sight but I thought it would be fun and something different...so Thanks Amanda!

For Today...November 17, 2009

Outside my window...the sun is out and the weather is perfect. All you need is a light jacket. I hear all the students at LTMS talking, opening and closing lockers, and running to class.

I am thinking about...the Hiernoymus/Higgins family. I am also remembering 4 years ago when I didn't have a clue that November 17, 2005 would be the night that I got engaged!!!

I am thankful for...My wonderful Husband and his constant love and support. He is my rock and the person that keeps me grounded! I am also thankful for my amazing family that I am so looking forward to seeing in a week!

From the Kitchen...Well last night we had tajitos with mac and cheese. I am not a big cooker but tonight I am going to make cornpone pie...Andy's favorite!

I am wearing...my coaches attire. Wind pants, long sleeve undershirt, and a Lake Travis athletics shirt. Also the most comfortable tennis shoes ever (Brooks)

I am reading...does People magazine count? I am attempting to read The Shack.

I am praying...for a cheerful heart! I want to be a good steward and use my time, talents, and treasure for the Kingdom. I am also praying for the Hiernoymus/Higgins family as my heart is heavy for their situation!

I am hoping...for a relaxing night with Andy and Savannah. Also for a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

I am creating...still trying to work on Savannah's 1st year scrapbook. But also some Christmas gifts for family. (we will see)

Around the house...Love and excitement for the month ahead. Also, trying to figure out how to remodel of bathroom without costing us a lot of money!

One of my favorite things...Waking up to Savannah smiling and hugging me. And also my wonderful Husband...Thanks for asking me the most important question 4 years ago! I love you!