Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

ArenaCross

Friday night we went to the Cedar Park Center for Arenacross.  Andy loves Arenacross and Supercross so the tickets were his Christmas present from me. We all dressed in our racing gear and after dinner headed to the center.  Savannah was very excited and when we walked in all Bruce was saying was "Dirt" and "Play".
 We bought the kids head phones in case it was loud.  Savannah wore hers almost the whole time but Bruce wanted no part of them.
 I really enjoy the races but this time I think I enjoyed watching the kids more!  Bruce kept saying "Whoa" and laughing :)
 We had a great time and are looking forward to the Supercross in April!
Sorry about the quality of my pictures.  They wouldn't let me take my camera in because it had a detacted lens :(

No comments: