Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA the past week or so.  We have had the flu, stomach bug, and ear infections in our house and well I haven't felt like doing anything besides just sleeping!  So let me catch you up on our events the past 2 weeks:
-Ma came to stay for a week to help take care of the kids while Mommy had the flu and Savannah had the stomach bug.  I am so lucky and blessed to have someone who can drop everything and come help. 
-Savannah has started t-ball and last night she had another girl join her team so she is so excited to have another girl.
-Daddy is gettting everything ready for Easter at Crossroads
-Bruce is still his happy self but did get sick Sunday night and we are so thankful to Nana for being able to take off and take care of the boy!  Again blessed by our parents
-We are enjoying Lake Travis Baseball.  My children think they rule the ballpark and love to watch Papa and the boys!
-Mommy is finally getting in the swing of things at her new job and planning the biggest event for elementary PE - Field Day!
- And finally we have made the decision to put our house on the market and try to move to Pflugerville.  It is a big challenge and we are praying through everything.  Please keep us in your prayers as a lot of things need to fit perfectly in order for it all to work :)

Last Saturday I was blessed to help host and celebrate a surprise baby shower for my friend Jennifer.  Jenn and I met at a planning meeting for Crossroads almost 6 years ago.  She has been such a blessing to our family and I love her and her family very much!  She and Leo already have Isaiah who is one of Bruce's best buddies and in May they will welcome Leah! 


 And last but not least I am very thankful for my best friend Jill!  She has been such a blessing the past 5 years.  I want to give her and Jason a big Happy 5 years Anniversary!  Love you guys!


No comments: