Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Retirement!

This week my parents both start a new adventure in their lives.  My mom has given 21 years of service to the state of Texas and my dad has given 37 years of service to teaching and coaching!  Ryan and I wanted to do something special for them but with limited money we decided to just have a come and go party at pluckers and then family at our house that night. 
 We had a great turn out at pluckers and I was bad and didn't take many pictures.  I spent most of the time talking to everyone and enjoying watching my parents in their element :) 
 Saturday night we had a family and friends over to the house and again didn't take to many pictures :)  These pictures are of my parents getting the gifts that Ryan, Samantha, Andy, and I got them :)
So excited for my parents and can't wait to hear and see what the next phase of lives bring you!  We love you!

No comments: