Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Vacation Day 4

Today we spent the day in Vail!  It is so beautiful and I am so glad that my mom scheduled us to spend one day/night here.  
Last night Nana and Papa watched the kids while we went out to eat for our Anniversary. While we went out the kids went swimming!
This morning we got up and ate breakfast at a place called the Little Diner.  We saw the sign yesterday and loved it because it said they open at 7ish in the morning :)  I didn't get a picture but lets just say that Diners, Drive-Ins, and Drives should go visit!  After breakfast we headed up the mountain for some fun!  The scenery is absolutely stunning!
 Yes, a Red Bull appeared in some pictures.  I wonder who had our camera!
 Before discovering all the things to do at the top of the mountain we took some family pictures! I can't wait to get these in frames at our new home.  I am so blessed to enjoy my family as much as I love them!
The top of the mountain had a lot of things to offer...the kids enjoyed trampoline jumping (Addisyn loved doing flips!), pony rides, digging for dino bones, and rock climbing!
 If you look closely at the picture of Bruce on the horse-Savannah and Addisyn are in the background jumping :)
 The last thing we did was a jeep tour!  Ryan, Samantha, Andy, and I enjoyed a jeep ride up to the Vail summit.  There was one more member of the Kinnan family that came up to the top of the mountain...that would be Baby Kinnan!  Excited to say that I will be an Aunt again in December!

 We loved Vail and all agreed that we would love to see it with snow :)  After lunch on top of the mountain we loaded up and head to Parker, CO.  My Aunt Lory, Uncle Phil, and cousin Hunter live here! We just got back from a great dinner and as I speak Andy is on a motorcycle ride with Uncle Phil!  Once again another beautiful day in Colorado...we are having a great vacation!










No comments: