Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Honoring my Daddy!

 Many of you know that after 37 years my Daddy retired from coaching baseball in June. Last week I was once again able to see all the lives my Daddy has impacted! 
 Daddy along with 2 other coaches were honored during the Round Rock Express game.  The Round Rock express are the minor league team for the Texas Rangers. 
 Daddy had over 70 people come see him honored.  Friends, family, former coaches, umpires, and former players from all the schools he has coached at came out to the game.  My daddy is an amazing man and coach.  While he was on the dug out and people were standing cheering for him I was overwhelmed with pride to be called his daughter! 
I love you Daddy and am so proud of you!  And don't worry my dad isn't leaving the ball field!  He is now going to be helping my brother who is also a head baseball coach, being a Papa, and possibly helping coach Bruce's t-ball team :)

No comments: