Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Elton John...Really?

Last night I had a track meet. Andy is an amazing Coaches Husband...he comes to all my games and supports my team. However, when I first started coaching I told him not to come to track meets...not because I didn't want him there but because it is boring. He insisted on coming and he found out right away he was BORED! So since then he doesn't really come to those anymore. I say all this to tell you that he picked Savannah up from day care yesterday and was excited to have a Daddy/Savannah night.

Well, Savannah had other plans. She decided she was going to scream and fuss the entire time. He text me around 6 and told me that she won't stop fussing and wouldn't eat her cereal. This is very odd since she loves her cereal.


Apparently he decided to see if she would like to watch a little TV. Andy loves all types of music. I have become more open to music other than country and chrisitian since I met Andy but I am not a fan of Elton John. I know he is a great musician and writes his own songs...blah...blah...blah. A couple of weeks ago Andy got his new DVD and he decided last night that Savannah might like it.


Well like it was an understatement...she LOVED it. He put her in the bobby chair and she stopped fussing and was completely still. He said they watched it until our DVD player gave out which was about 30 minutes later and then the fussing began again. Here is a picture...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Can you believe 6 mths in a few days???

Roland is extremely attracted to the television, no matter what is on,lol...though we currently don't let him watch any, the plan is none til age 2, but sometimes it is on as he is entering the room say from nap and he literally will bend over backwards to see it,lol, and is mesmorized,lol.

Randi Harvey said...

Did your DVD player stop working?

The Golden Family said...

I guess that's why they call it the blues...