Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

New tricks

Savannah has been surprising Andy and I lately. Everyday she does something new. This week she has really started to sit up...she still falls but she is staying up for a lot longer. Yesterday when I picked her up from day care they informed me that she scooted across the floor...it took her a little while but she made it. WOW...she will be crawling soon!

By far the funniest thing Savannah has started to do is stick her tongue out at us and spitting or blowing bubbles. It crackes us up which makes Savannah do it more...I am trying to get it on camera but when that comes out she wants to eat it. However, it isn't fun when she is trying to eat and she does it because cereal goes all over me!
And finally we are putting her in high chairs and shopping carts without her stroller. She will be 6 months old on the 10th and I can't believe it! Here are a couple more pictures.
She was so pooped after this weekend...this is Sunday at 5 pm


No comments: