Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I have always been a Daddy's girl! My Dad is one of my best friends and has been there for me through it all.

I knew from the moment I met Andy that he would be a great father! After all he is a kid himself. Once I met Tom Harvey I was reasurred that Andy would make an amazing dad! In 9 months Andy has become more of a man than I ever thought he could be. Some of my favortie moments have been watching Savannah and Andy interact. From the first time he held her to them playing on the ground together. There is no doubt that Savannah is going to be a daddy's girl and in the past couple of days she is always saying Dada and following him around everywhere!
Happy 1st Father's Day Babe! I can't wait to watch you and Savannah's relationship grow. After all she is learning from the best Daddy's girl I know! Love you!
I also want to say Happy Father's day to my Dad and Dad Harvey. I am so blessed to have these two men in my lives! As I stated before at 26 I am still a Daddy's girl and I talk to him everyday...plus I work with him! But I have also been blessed with amazing in laws! My father in law has never thought twice about excepting me into his family. And although he has two daughters he never has made me feel like anything less than one myself. His love and devotion to Momma Harvey and the rest of us goes to show that God was in control when I prayed about my husband and his family!
These two men are not just great dads but they are amazing grandads! And Savannah loves them very much!
Happy Father's Day Daddy, Pa, and Papa!!!

No comments: