Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

New Toys and a fun week!

Let me just start by saying we have had a great week! We decided a couple of weeks ago that we had a lot of stuff that we weren't using or haven't used...so we are having a garage sale. While getting ready for it we have been able to reorganize two closets and after saturday we will have a organized garage.

I have also been looking forward to a sale that started on Thursday. Now I am not a big shopper...I am one of those people that knows what I want and go in and get it. I really have to be in the mood to go shopping. But this particular sale was at Kid to Kid and I wanted to get Savannah some new clothes (she actually needed them this time!) and a toy that I have been eyeing. The sale started at 4 so Andy and I got over there at 3:30 and wow...women and their babies were waiting outside the doors. It was crazy but I found the toy that I wanted and a couple of great clothes. Here are some pictures of Savannah with her toys. The table we bought from a friend at church for 7.00!



1 comment:

The Golden Family said...

Emily has that little walker and LOVES it!