Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama!

Well we made it! We are in Alabama for the week to see Aunt Amy get married to Uncle Rob. Mommy is the Matron of Honor and Daddy is the preacher! We are so excited and I am glad to be with Ma and Pa!

We broke our trip up and spent the night in Port Arthur at Pa's trailer. I loved it! So many different things to climb and explore. I even figured out how to climb stairs...which scares Mommy because I can't go down them.

After a lot of time spent in the car listening to Mommy and Daddy talk and sing we arrived. Aunt Amy and Ma were outside waiting for us with a WAGON for me! So far I have hung out with Ma, Pa, Aunt Amy, Mimi, and Granjack.

Will post pictures of the cutest flower girl in a week and the prettiest bride (outer than Mommy)!

No comments: