Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What a weekend!

I am at school and my pictures from Savannah's party are at home so I will upload those later. But I wanted to say THANK YOU to all that were able to come this weekend! It was so special to have so many people here to celebrate Savannah's 1st birthday! I can't believe that this time last year I was in the hospital awaiting the arrival of our little girl. What a difference a year can make! Here are some highlights to this weekend!

- Tons of Family and Friends
- Savannah walking all over and enjoying her new toys!
- Touring Austin with Daryl and Randi
- Enjoying Fajitas with both sides of our family
- Feeling loved and overwhelmed with support!
- and finally...Randi is ENGAGED!!!

I will post pictures later! but for now...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

No comments: