Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The ABC's of our Christmas

I can't wait for next Friday! Who I am kidding I can't wait for this Friday...when Christmas vacation officially starts!
Although we are incredibly blessed again this year, I can't help but think of Papa and Grannie. We miss them both so much but know that this year they are singing with the Angels! Please be in prayer for my Mama and Andy's Granjack as they celebrate the first Christmas without their best friend and spouse!

I wanted to do something fun for this post so here goes...let's see if I can do all the ABC's

A - Andy...that wasn't hard!
B - Baked Goods...I can't tell you how many cookies and goodies I have gotten from my students...if you want any just ask!
C - Christmas Eve Service...Again at the Oasis this year...I can't wait!
D - Driving - We will drive to Dallas on the 25th back on the 26th and head to Alabama on the 27th
E - Excited...this will be the first year really doing Santa! (although Andy and I are not looking forward to the late night of putting together the wagon)
F - Family! You all know that I love my family! We will split time between three houses on the 25th and on the 27th we will head to Mobile!
G - Games...every year I look forward to playing board games or dominos with my Mom's family
H - Harvey's ~ I know I have said it before but I LOVE MY IN LAWS! This year we have a new brother in law (Rob) and a future bro in law (Daryl) joining in on the fun!
I - Irving, TX
J - Junk food...do I need to say more!
K - Kinnan's...love them!
L - Love...I can't even begin to tell you how in love I am with my husband and daughter!
M - Moo...Savannah's new word...she says it to everything!
N - Neighbors ~ We have had the privelge to get to know our neighbors and share some exciting times with them...we hope to have a play date over the break
O - Opening Gifts
P - Packing the car...four times!
Q - Quarters...we have to take at least three dollars in quarters each to the Kinnan's Christmas. We play LCR after gifts each year!
R - Redoing the yard ~ Andy and my dad will be tearing out the entire front yard on Monday and Tuesday if the weather permits
S - STATE CHAMPIONSHIP! Lake Travis is going for their 3rd straight State Championship on Saturday in Waco!
T - Tree...as soon as we walk in the door Savannah and Mommy go to the tree and turn them on...we have two. Savannah loves the lights!
U - Undefeated...LAKE TRAVIS!
V - Vacation - we have two weeks off!
W - West, Texas...we have to stop on our way to Dallas to get Kolaches
X - Xylophone ~ Savy loves to play on the ones at church and at my mom's
Y - Yahweh...HE IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!
Z - zzzzz what we hope to catch up on!

I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We will be traveling a lot so the chances of me blogging may have to wait until after the new year! We will see!

No comments: