Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

I love my birthday! In fact after Thanksgiving I start a birthday week countdown! However, for some reason this year I didn't get so excited...but being the Husband that he is he made it super special!

I was wokend up the morning of my birthday with a kiss from Savannah! Andy made me breakfast and we all sat in the bed and ate breakfast and I opened my present. They got me Nick and Nora PJs (which I love!!!)

About 2 hours into work I got a call from the front office that I had something up there. Not really thinking anything I was shocked when I saw flowers from my Husband and chocolate covered strawberries from Savannah!

After work I got home, changed, and we went to look at Christmas ligts....this is a tradition for us. Normally we go to the Zilker Tree but we were eating dinner by our house so we went to Cedar Park. We found this street that was amazing! All the neighbors had set up their houses...lights going across the street, music playing, and even a fire. Savannah loved it!!! Which made me so happy because this is something I love! After the lights we went to Texas Land and Cattle (another tradition) and ate with my parents, Amy and Rob, and Sean and Tuck.

Here are some pictures!











































The night ended with Savannah and I in our PJ's!















2 comments:

gsv said...

Where is the street?

The H Fam said...

What a fun Birthday :) Happy Birthday!