Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I have been so blessed to have an amazing Daddy! After 28 years I am still a Daddy's girl! I remember so many things about growing up and most of them involved my Daddy and Mom! My parents have been my biggest fans and have shown me what it means to be in love and be great parents!

After almost two years of having a child of my own, I can say that Savannah has an amazing Daddy as well! Andy is all I could have ever hoped for in a husband and Daddy! He loves Savannah with all of his heart and just lights up when he sees her after a long day at work! I love watching them interact together...the funniest part is when music is on and they are both dancing! Thanks Andy for being an amazing Daddy!



I must say that I am one of the fortunate ones that grew up in a home where my parents and my grandparents were very involved! I also married into an amazing family where the men love there wives and children more than themselves! Thanks for showing Andy what it means to be the best Daddy!

So HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ANDY, Daddy, Dad Harvey, Grandad, Papa (enjoy another Father's Day in Heaven...miss you so much!), Papaw, and Granjack!

Savannah and I love you all very much!

No comments: