Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Fun Day!

Andy and I wanted to have some time just the three of us this morning so we decided to take Savannah to see Shrek and then to the mall to play! Here are just a few pictures:
Savannah trying on Daddy's jeans!

Helping Mommy make brownies for the first time...she was such a big help and loved licking the spoon!



Watching the water fountain outside the movie theater...by the way I think it is ridiculous that we had to pay 6.00 for a ticket for Savannah!

riding the fish in the mall food court!

I love my husband!

Enjoying the rain with Mommy...Like the shirt?

1 comment:

Gail said...

They have free movies thru the summer at Regal. Obviously not brand new, but brand new to most kids. Like today you could have seen Rugrats In Paris or Astro Boy.
http://www.regmovies.com/nowshowing/familyfilmfestivalschedule.aspx?state=TX
I hear Alamo does it too, I think today they showed Fantastic Mr. Fox (a friend of mine happened to go today).