Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Harvey Sisters!

I know I have said it before but I am so blessed to have the family I married into! I have always wanted Sisters and 4 years ago I was blessed with 2! I have never called these girls my sister in laws!
I can't begin to tell you what they mean to you but this weekend is 2 very special days for them!
Today is Randi's wedding day! In about 30 minutes we will leave to get our hair done and start the preparation for the day! Randi is Andy's big sister by 1 year and 1 day! Randi has an amazing personality and although she thinks she is the queen of useless information I love it about her! I know that if I need to find out something I can call Randi and she will have me all the information in the matter of a day! Randi's is our mother hen and she protects us and loves us as if we were her own :) Her sense of humor lights up our family gatherings and her laugh is contagious!
We are so excited to welcome Daryl into our family today although I knew he was the one the first time we met him! So to Randi and Daryl welcome to the wild ride of marriage! We love you both so much and am so excited about our futures together! And remember laughter is the best medicine!
DARYL AND RANDI AMOS ~ July 10, 2010
Now to the other sister :) Amy has always been someone to laugh with and talk to about anything! After all we know A LOT about each other :) Tomorrow is her 1 year anniversary with Robert Crowl! It's hard to believe they have been married a year! They live down the street from Andy and I and we love it!
Amy you are beautiful and you have made me so proud of your life as a wife! You have taken things in stride and smiled the whole way through! We love you and Rob and here's to many more anniversary's and memories we get to share together!
ROBERT AND AMY CROWL ~ JULY 11, 2009
Now in case you are wondering Andy and I's Anniversary is also this week! Yes, we Harvey's love each other so much that we all got married the same week just a couple years apart! I will do a special post for that as well as pictures from our time in Mobile and the wedding! But right now it is off to get ready for Randi Harvey to become Randi Amos! LOVE YOU RAN AND AMERS!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!! this is so sweet!