Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Zoo!

Savannah and I took a quick trip to Irving to visit some of my family! We had a really good time and I think Savannah's favorite part was the zoo!



Savannah collects giraffe's so I was so excited to let her see them! And then we got to feed them! She was so excited!!!



We went really early so we were able to see the animals up close and personal!

so funny story! I was trying to get the gorilla to look at us for the picture. Well, I tapped the glass and right after this picture he stood up beat his chest and tried to break the glass by hitting his body after the glass. Well needless to say Savannah screamed (so did we!) and ran away crying...I had to run after her. For the next 30 minutes she would say "scary monkey" and "no no monkey!"

Savannah and Hannah playing in the water!

Then the birds! They scared the crap out of me when they landed on my shoulder! Savannah finally warmed up to them as well as I!

1 comment:

Gail said...

how far is Irving?