Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sandbox fun!

Although Savannah's birthday isn't until Sept. 10th this weekend we got to celebrate a little early! Andy's Dad and Mom came in this weekend to hang out and Momma Harvey is staying this week with us! It is such a blessing because the first week of school is crazy for Andy and I and it is such a big help for us!
Back the the birthday...Pa and Ma got Savannah a sand box for her birthday and to say she likes it is an understatement. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her face when she first saw it!

We also played inside and Pa got a work out with Savannah flying! He even had Amy flying which was so funny and awesome!

This is a picture of Andy and I after a long day at work. Believe it or not I did wear my hair down all of the day! Here's to 187 more days!

No comments: