Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What we have been up too in pictures!

Since I have been so MIA the past couple of weeks I though I would post some of the pictures I have taken with my i-phone. I haven't even had my camera with me...lets just say we have been enjoying our last bit of Summer Vacation!

Savannah has perfected the bottom lip! This was right about the time I told her it was night night time!


Helping Daddy get his classroom ready...and maybe playing on the dolly some!



Popping Mommy's bubble...this is one of the few times she lets me hold her like a baby anymore

Playing horsy with Daddy!

Playing at the FREE INDOOR play thing at the mall!

Watching Daddy get a water balloon popped on his head at his school
Late night Sonic Dates...we LOVE these! I am telling you people we should be the new spokespeople. The conversations we have are great and we have a cute red head!
My big girl!

No comments: