Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

One Great Weekend!

This was the weekend we were looking forward too for about a month! It was the first weekend we didn't have anything planned and we were just going to be together as a family!

I have wanted to take Savannah to a pumkin patch for a couple weeks and we just never could get around too it. So this weekend Andy and I thought we would head to the YMCA to take a couple pictures with the pumpkins. Much to my dismay they had a pumpkin patch and a carnival.





Savannah trying to tell me to eat the corn!

Daddy and Savannah having fun


After we took a couple pictures in the patch we made our way over to the carnival. They didn't have a lot for small children but they did have a petting zoo. Savannah was so excited about the animals!


Funny story about the pigs...Savannah really wanted to hold them so Andy got one out of the little crate and as soon as Savannah held it the pig squeled and Savannah threw him in the air. Andy had to chase this baby pig around the pin trying to catch it. I was cracking up!



Baby Chicks

We called this bunny "Pud" he reminded Andy and I of Andy's old cat!

Savannah wanted to ride the sheep because another kid was but when we put her on it she wasn't so sure.

They also had pony rides and she seemed to really be interested. We have tried to get her to ride one before and she freaked out because we weren't allowed to go with her. This time Andy was able to walk right next to her. She had a death grip the whole time!


Another thing they had was a trackless train. Most of the parents were riding with the kids but Savannah wanted to ride by herself! Such a big girl!




After the carnival we all came home and took a 2 1/2 hour nap! It was great! Then Andy and I got a special treat and went on a date! My parents took Savannah to the mall and to eat while Andy and I enjoyed a nice dinner at Texas Land and Cattle and then a movie!
Sunday after church we all came home and did laundry, slept, and hung out as a family! It was a great weekend!
The picture below: I asked Andy to get Savannah in PJ's and ready for bed while I went to the restroom. When I came out I found this and Savannah stayed laying on Daddy for an hour before bed! It was so sweet!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We are headed to the World Series this weekend so there will be plenty of pictures soon!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a GREAT weekend! And she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!

I'm heading up to Austin on 13 November - hopefully I'll be seeing you at the LT playoff game! :)