Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our weekend in Dallas

This weekend Daddy went to a worship conference in Waco while Mommy, Savannah, Nana, and Papa went to Dallas to celebrate my Mama turning 75!

Papa, Savannah, and I left Friday morning to head up and meet Nana and her parents (grandmother and grandad) for lunch at Cracker Barrell. We made really good time considering it was Texas/OU weekend. We had a great lunch with Grandmother and Grandad. After lunch while we were waiting on the check my mom took Savannah into the store. Well, Savannah brougth just about every toy back to the table for my Grandad and Grandmother. They thought it was the funniest thing! They ended up buying her a ladybug wind up toy and a light up ball.

Savannah with my Grandmother and Grandad!

After lunch we headed to pick up Addisyn from school and go to Ryan's football game. We had some time to kill before we headed to Ryan's football game so we took the girls to a place that is like Gatti Land. They had a great time with all the games but loved bowling the best. Savannah's idea of bowling was to chunck the ball as she good down the lane! Most of the time she didn't even wait until the pins were down.








After Ryan's game we called it a night due to the early morning Saturday. It was Mama's 75th birthday...hard to believe that she was only 47 when her 3rd grandbaby was born! Mama is the backbone of our family and one of my favorite people! She told us that she can't remember the last time she had a birthday party so we decided to throw her one. It was a crazy morning but we pulled it all together for a great party! She loved that she was surrounded my family and friends and said that it was exactly what she wanted!

I love you Mama and can't wait for the next birthday!

The birthday girl and her cake!


Ryan, Rachel, and Marcus starting to cook. Doesn't my brother look good...he has lost 40 lbs!

The girls had a blast on the trampoline before we ate at the party. Check out Savannah's face!

Cutey ready for the UT Game...she yelled at the TV everytime we did! And for all you UT haters out there...I will still root for them and Garrett is still my favorite! :)

The way Rednecks...or Kinnan's BBQ. Yes, that is three George Foremans sitting there!

After the game just my family went to eat and then went out to Grapevine Mills to get some shopping done and let the girls ride the train.

Addisyn had sparkly shoes and of course Savannah wanted some. We were able to find the shoes in her size after about five shoe stores. She was so excited and wears them all around the house while stomping her feet.



We had a great time, although we missed Daddy! We will all be headed up to Dallas again this weekend for the Texas State Fair! I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Sorry I have been such a bad blogger...we have been very busy but I am working on it.

No comments: