Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap!


We had a great time in Mobile for Thanksgiving! I am so blessed with a family that although I am not blood considers me one of their own! This year...it was the entire Harvey clan and man was there lots of laughing and fun to be had. Here are some pictures of our entertainment. I am also going to try to upload a video of Savannah quoting Godfather and Scarface!



Dad Harvey and Amy making the best rolls!!!

Daryl and Randi brought their Wii and we all loved it! Check out my father in law trying to fly a plane on some war game! We all got very good at Table tennis! :)


Randi, Savannah, and Daddy watching Toy Story while the others were watching football

Playing with Pa and Bubbles

Sitting on the front porch talking!!! This is probably my favorite place to be. I love sitting out there and having all sorts of conversations with everyone!


Swinging...I was laughing so hard I was crying!



playing with Ma in the sand box!



We set up the badmitton net and went to town...by the way the girls won!!!

I love this picture of Savannah and Aunt Randi!
Friday night after the game Daryl and Randi wanted to treat us to some Christmas lights! They were awesome! Here are a couple pictures!





The Famous Harvey's with their sock Monkeys! Here are family pictures...Harvey style!





We had a blast and can't wait to go back for Christmas! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: