Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Welcome to our crazy life!

Life is crazy right now. We are all battling to just get up and out the door on time with everything in hand.

This week I finished Volleyball Monday night. Had a basketball parent meeting on Tuesday night and started tryouts at 7:15 am on Wednesday. I have left my phone, my wallet, my school keys, my lunch, my clothes for the parent meeting, and my makeup (since I put it on at schoool) at home this week. Where is my brain?
I wanted to take this post and tell you about my husband! I know I have told you about Andy before but this week I have seen how truly blessed I am. He has literally taken Savannah to school and picked her up everyday. Mommy hasn't gotten home until at least 6 if not later. Which meant Daddy was in charge of dinner, baths, diapers, house cleaning, reading books, and helping tuck her in at night.

Andy has never complained or even handed her off as soon as I walk in the door. He is such a hands on daddy. When I appologized this week for my schedule and my absence this week his response was "Well I kinda like her, you know?"


Andy has always been a great husband and dad. After all he has learned from one of the best I know. But I think it took me this week to realize just how much he sacrifices for me and my job. Not only has he taken care of Savannah he has been my best friend, asking about my day, listening to his wife talk and talk! Then when it is finally time for bed he goes and works on Grad school. Amazing!
Thanks Babe! I love you so much!

I am BLESSED!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say you are both blessed, God certainly knew what he was doing.
Love,
Momma H.