Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Family Day!

Andy and I decided this afternoon would be a family day. After the kids naps today we headed to the mall to take Savannah to the bouncy house. Before we went we made a quick stop at the Buckle for Daddy.

Look at the cute outfit Savannah had on today! If only I could pull something that cute off.

I will say this outfit is not the greatest thing for a little girl who is potty trained but when she tells you she needs to go you better hurry!

Savannah loves the bouncy house! This is her at the top of one of the slides...she was dancing to the music!



What is my sissy doing? Bruce was so good and really enjoyed being out of the house.

The obstacle bouncy!

A quick drink before I return to playing

Feeding Bruce

We had a great day and enjoyed our time together. I can't believe how big Savannah is getting...to think that this time next year I will be chasing two babies around is crazy to me. By the way she will always be my baby. I mean after all I am 28 years old, married, and a mom yet I am still my parents baby!

No comments: