Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week with my cousin!

We have had a great but tiring week! Andy has been in Virginia for school and it is baseball camp week. Aunt Jenny, Uncle Ryan, and Addisyn made there way down here for the camp and tournaments.
Taking care of 2 kids is challenging in itself but without Andy and then add in Savannah hitting some kind of terrible 2 thing this week, it has been difficult. Thank goodness for Aunt Jenny staying with us!
I would also like to say that most of the terrible two moments are gone (I think she was testing me since Daddy wasn't home) and Bruce is also sleeping more at night.

Since baseball camp takes up the morning we were able to do a couple of things with the girls in the afternoon. I love watching them together. My cousins and I are very close and seeing Savannah and Addisyn makes me smile every time!
Addisyn and Savannah before the bouncy house fun!


Lakeline mall is a popular place for the Harvey family. It also seems to cost us money every time. The person that thought to put the Bouncy house, carposel, train, play area, and build a bear was genious. The kids see everything and want to do it all! One thing they have is a bungee trampoline thing. Well, Savannah has wanted to do it for a while but you have to weigh 30lbs. Technically she weighs like 29lbs but when you step on the scale with shoes on you can do it! She had a blast...she even flipped over.

Yes, Bruce came along for our adventures as well!


The best thing to do after a long hot day is go swimming! We are living at the pool this summer and I think next summer we will be taking lessons but for now she is having a great time with her puddle jumper.

Uncle Ryan throwing Savannah to Mommy

Best friends

Hanging out on Mommy

Strong man!


We had a great week but are so ready for Daddy to come home. We pick him up in 3 hours so I better go start getting everything ready!

More pictures to come tomorrow!

No comments: