Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

MIA

Sorry that I have been MIA from the blog some this summer. To tell you the truth we are just having fun and very busy that I haven't had much time to write.

This blog is where I tell the everyday stories of our family. I love blogging and love reading others blogs. Tomorrow is officially August and that means that school is just around the corner. I have 3 days of volleyball starting tomorrow and today Andy is sick. But life goes on and we work around it. Thankful that although he doesn't feel good he is a great Daddy and Husband and is going to suck it up...even if it means wearing a mask so that the kids don't get sick. :)

Pray for us as we start getting back into the school and craziness! We are going to work on saying no to some things so our calendar doesn't get so crazy this year! Also, pray for the illnesses...we need to stay healthy this year and after this summer we sure deserve it!

I will leave you with two of my favorite things...in the mornings while Mommy and Daddy are getting ready Savannah and Bruce watch Sesame Street...reminds me of Ryan and I when we were little!

No comments: