Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Week across Texas - Part 2

Part 2 of our Texas Vacation was in Irving. We went to visit my brother, neice, his girlfriend, my Mama, my Aunt, and my cousins. Savannah and Addisyn have so much fun together! They may occasionally fight and pick up each others bad habits but it is so fun to watch them grow up together. I am very close to my cousins and I love that Savannah is getting to experience that as well!
When we got to Irving we decided to go ahead and head to Lego Land with Ryan, Samantha, and Addisyn. It was really cool! I can't wait until Bruce gets old enough to enjoy it as well!
Here we are with the DFW airport behind us...completely made out of legos!

Of course Savannah loved the Giraffe!


This was before the 4D movie....Savannah wasn't so sure about it!


Cowboy Stadium!


Samantha feeding Bruce!

No trip is complete without a stop at Chuckie Cheese. Addisyn insisted on matching with Savannah.






Savannah could reach the pedals so Addisyn got on with her!

One of my cousins had a baby boy last week. Here is Bruce at 2 months and Skylar at 1 week



Another thing we did was go Ice Skating. My cousin Hannah came along with us to help with the girls. They love her so much and I am so thankful that she could come help!


This was before our feet started hurting!


Bruce hung out with Aunt Jenny!


Here we are ice skating...It was very interesting and hard to ice skate with Savannah!


Notice Savannah trying to turn!


We had a great time but are glad to be home! This week I am going to be doing a week in the life of the Harvey family. Stay tuned!

No comments: