Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

B and A: Our Living Room


Our Living Room and Dining Room have needed some help for a while. When we moved in we knew that there was a dog and cat that had lived in the house before. We also knew that we wanted to eventually change it to laminate flooring. Well thanks to my Dad and Mom...and I do MEAN A BIG THANK YOU!! We were able to make our Dining and Living room look great!
Before: We had already moved out the furniture but as you can see they carpet had a lot of stains on it.



After: look how beautiful!!



We also received new couches from my parents! Isn't it beautiful!


Thank you again Mom and Dad! We love you and the house looks amazing!

1 comment:

Jennifer Higgins said...

Looks AMAZING!!! I also LOVE the furniture! It makes me that much more excited about ours that is going in next week!!