Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Family and Friends!

We had a really good weekend! Friday night started with a triple date! The Jennings, Dupree's, and us had been planning a trip to Esters Follies for about 2 months. We all met downtown to eat and then go to the show. We didn't understand that Esters Follies you don't get tickets it is 1st come 1st serve so we missed our show because dinner was long. But we made due and went down the street to Pete's Piano Bar.

We had a blast! So fun and we actually got to sit and talk more than we would had we made it to Esters Follies!
Saturday morning the kids and I picked up Jill and headed to Dallas for Amy's wedding shower. I am so glad that Jill came with me and enjoys spending time with my family! Plus it is a HUGE help with the kids in tow. Andy had to stay in Austin because of church.
The first thing we did when we got to Dallas was go watch my brother's baseball team. This is Ryan's first year as a head coach.


I am so proud of Ryan!


My Mama, Aunt Jenny, Samantha, and Addisyn were at the game as well.

This was the first time we had taken Bruce to a game that wasn't at LT where he is confined in the press box...needless to say I was on my feet more than I was sitting. He is everywhere! Disclaimer: I texted Andy a picture of Bruce and he said "you couldn't find him a more manly hat" Hey it kept the sun off of his ears, face, and head and I thought he looked cute!!


After the game and lunch we were driving back to my Mama's and Jill almost made me wreck when she saw In-N-Out. She is from California and that is like their Whataburger :)

So naturally for dinner we went and got it. I really liked it and Jill was so excited!
Sunday Morning we decided to let everyone sleep in and then play until lunch. Savannah and Addisyn were having fun in their PJ's while Jill and I watched trash TV :) Bruce was everywhere in between!

After lunch at Olive Garden we went to Amy (my cousins fiance's) wedding shower.


The theme was A&W like the rootbeer because of Amy and William! The cake was a mug with a Root Beer Float! So cute...they also served Root beer FLoats!


The girls with the girls! I have always called Rachel, Kaitlyn, and Hannah the girls and now I call Addisyn and Savannah the girls


Bruce getting in on the action :)

Amy with her flower girls!

trying to get a picture with Bruce but he was too busy!


All the Kinnan girls with Mama...minus Lyndi because she had just left :(


I love my best friend! I am so thankful for her in my life and the fact that she would leave her husband (who left today for a week) to come with me!


Addisyn loves to hold Bruce and now a days it is hard to keep him still...hence the next picture


The best we could get!

Hope you had a great weekend...5 DAYS UNTIL SPRING BREAK FOR US!!!

No comments: