Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break IPhone edition

I promise this is the last post on Spring Break! Since Andy and I were at two different places a couple of times I had a phone instead of the camera
Tuesday night we headed to Dell Diamond to watch Papa's baseball boys!

Savannah's new thing is to have Bruce on her shoulders and walk around with him...they both crack up laughing. Of course one of us is always holding Bruce!
We went to the Rodeo with Savannah's BFF Emily and her family

Such a big girl!


Emily and Savannah have been together since birth! They fight like sisters and most days they are best friends! The walked around the whole time holding hands! So cute!


With a baby Longhorn in the back!




Riding a ride together!


My brave girl and Emily on the Ferris Wheel with Mr. Billy. Mommy and Ms. Ashley stayed down with the boys!


After Zilker we all went to Gatti Land and played some games. Again my child loves thrills and got on the ride that goes to the top


Daddy and Savannah enjoyed playing this game!

On Saturday Savannah's friend MaKinley had a party at a gymnastics place. Savannah loved it and told me she wanted to do that. So Andy and I are going to look into gymnastics this summer


We had a great Spring Break and are counting down to Summer. 50 days!

No comments: