Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

6 years and Vegas!

 Last Sunday Andy and I celebrated 6 years!  I have loved every minute of being Andy's wife and I can't imagine my life without him. We were so blessed by our parents to get to spend a couple nights away and in Vegas no less!
Andy and I have wanted to go to Vegas forever and were so excited to go!  We stayed at the Paris hotel and it was amazing!  We asked for a upgrade on a room and we were given one on the 29th floor.  It was beautiful and overlooked the Eiffel Tower and the Bellagio fountains!
 After we got to our hotel and in our we were staving and decided to get something to eat!  The picture below is on our actual anniversary! 
 Here are a couple pictures of us together...asking someone to take our picture always feels a bit odd so we didn't do it often.
 Sorry about the picture...I don't know why it won't turn.  This is in front of the Venetian...
 We did go to the top of the Eiffel Tower during the day and although my stomach was not a fan it was a beautiful view!
 This was our view at night...Isn't it awesome!
 Inside the Venetian...it looked like we were outside.
 New York New York
 BIG anyone?  Andy was a little bummed that the coins didn't go in his mouth :)
 One of my favorite things was meeting Pete Rose!  Although he made some bad choices in his career he was an amazing baseball player.  It was a little odd that we met him in Vegas :)
 Of course we had to head to the Pawn shop one morning.  We had been told that Tuesdays you normally get to see someone in the cast but apparently July 17th was Gold and Silver Pawn Stars day in Vegas and they were all downtown receiving the award. 
 Oh well it was still pretty neat to be inside the store...although the show makes it look bigger!
 I had to take a pictures of the rings and I told Andy that it was weird because none of the rings were bigger than my Dad's high school rings :)
 of course we had to stop by the M&M store for the kids!
 And yes, we did gamble!  We were able to eat at 2 really cool restaurants and go see a show with the money we won!

We had a great time and am very thankful to our parents for the trip and to my parents for watching the kids while we were gone!  
Happy Anniversary babe! I love you!!!

No comments: