Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Adventure Week Day 1!

I have been promising Savannah a week of Adventures since the beginning of the summer...She loves Dora and we were going to make maps and everything.  So last night I asked her if she wanted that to be this week and she was super excited!  I also thought why not cross off a couple of my 30 before 30 while I am at it.  
So Monday our adventure was Cabela's and Buc-ee's!
 We had a great time in Cabela's...it was really neat to look around!
Bruce loved the Aquarium!
 They had all these stuffed animals...Savannah didn't understand why they didn't move :)
 Andy and Bruce checking out the waterfall!
After we looked at all the animals we decided to try some of the equipment...
 Photo Opp by the shooting range :)
 Savannah and Bruce loved the tent!
 While we were waiting for Daddy to look at the gun section I looked down to the basket and saw this!  Sweet Savannah loving on her brother!
 After a quick stop in San Marcos for lunch we headed to Buc-ee's!
 Can you tell it was bright!
 I love this sign!
 Savannah was happy with her slurpee and the wall of candy!
Not sure what adventure we have in store for tomorrow but once I figure out you guys will know.  Happy Monday!

No comments: