Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Savannah's 4th birthday party

 Sorry it has taken me so long to get some more posts up.  I feel like I can't catch up to anything :)  Two weeks ago we had Savannah's 4th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese!  We had a blast and I am kicking myself for not getting more group shots or one of our family :(  But here are some pictures from the party!
 Our big girl enjoying the rides
 Savannah loves the monster truck...Bruce on the other hand
 Savannah and Bruce were so excited that cousin Addisyn got to make it to Austin for the party!
 The group eating pizza at 10:15 am :)

 Savannah was not the biggest fan of Chuck E Cheese
 But once her boyfriend Hudson went over to him she did too :)
 Bruce loved his cupcake
 Savannah and Addisyn in the ticket blaster
 Pa and Papa playing air hockey with Bruce
 Savannah playing with Aunt Jenny...look at our lefty!
 And the only group picture I got was with Savannah and Uncle Jason and Aunt Jill!
We had a great time and I can't believe she is 4!  What a blessing she has been!

No comments: