Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So proud of my Hubby!

For those of you that don't know, Andy has been working the past 2 years on his masters degree in School Counseling!  We wanted to show him how proud we are of him by celebrating with a few of his favorite things!
 Again, I am kicking myself for not having more pictures but I guess we were just to busy having fun!  We set up a table with some of his favorite things. We also had all of his favorite foods which none were healthy!
 After everyone ate and mingled I asked a couple of people to give some speeches.  Andy had no idea and was very honored to hear some of the speeches!
 Amy and Rob did a great job and of course had us laughing!  Amy was in her element!
Jason shared about how much he admires Andy for his hard work as well as told some stories and of course chowed off their Besties with Testies T-shirt
 Leo shared how we all met and then told the story of Andy and his bellbottoms!
 The man of the hour!
 And again the only group picture I took Andy with his Dad and his Dad's cousin Gary!
Andy we are so proud of you and all you have done!  I hope you know how much I love you and proud of you I am.  You are my rock and Thank you for going to school to better our family as well as the lives of all the children you work with!

No comments: