Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Sweet Amelia!

Saturday, I had the honor to help host Joy's baby shower for sweet Amelia!  Joy and I have known each other for about 4 years and have been in the same communitry group for about 2.  A little over a year ago I was really in need of an accountability partner and I began to pray for God to reveal one.  Not to long after Joy and I became accountability partners!  She is one of the most wonderful people I know and I am honored to have her as my accountability partner and friend!
We have counted the weeks of Ameila's pregnancy and celebrated many milestones together!  She has a sceduled c-section on October 26th and I can't wait to meet the precious baby we have prayed for and celebrated over for the past year!
 We decided to do simple and no games.
 But of course I love to decorate and I was so excited with how everything turned out!
 Instead of games we had 3 different stations of crafts.  We had a bow making station, a onesie making station, and a prayers for Amelia station!
 Here are some of the bows that were made.  I wish I had gotten a picture of the onesies people made...SO CUTE!
 Little Jahnni helping Joy open presents
 This is a picture of all the Crossroads ladies!
 And here are the hostess'...these women are in my community group and I truly don't know what I would do without them!  They are my best friends and I love them dearly!
Joy - I am so excited for you and can hardly wait until the end of the month! I can't believe this time next month she will be here!  Praying for her to stay put for a couple more weeks and for you as the end is near!  love you and thank you for everything you have done for me!

No comments: