Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

I am so thankful for my sister in law Samantha!  I can't even begin to tell you what a blessing she is to our family!  She came into our lives a couple months before Bruce was born and we have had so much fun since!  She has had her share of trials since becoming a Kinnan but i don't know many people who can chose to smile and praise God through the storms.  I love my brother very much and consider him one of my best friends and I am so grateful that I love his wife just as much!  In fact sometimes Ryan finds out what is going on with me through Samantha!

Samantha - Thank you for loving our family and wanting to spend time with us!  I am so thankful for you and everything you have done to enrich our family that past year and a half! 


No comments: