Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

YeeHaw for Halloween!

I have been waiting until the kids were old enough to dress them as Woody and Jessie from Halloween!  A couple months ago we found the costumes on sale and I jumped on them.  If you ask me they were the cutest kids on Halloween :)!
 Trying to get a good picture of them together was a little difficult but they still turned out cute!
 Our little "Jessie"  saying "Yee-Haw"
 Woody didn't hardly stop moving so this was the best I got of him!  Andy wanted him to have a toy gun but I didn't have enough time in my day to go get one.
 We decided to head over to the Garcia's block party this Halloween.  They had 2 bouncy houses, hot dogs, candy, cookies, just dance on a big screen, and of course Hudson :)
 Savannah, Bruce, and Hudson dancing!
 Savannah and Hudson going down the slide!
 Daddy decided to get in on the action of just dance with some of the neighbors!
And finally we went to about 15 houses or so for trick or treating!  Bruce walked the whole time and would go up to the people take the candy and come back.  Andy and I were cracking up!
 
Hope you had a great Halloween!  Now only 11 days until Thanksgiving break starts...but who is counting :)

No comments: