Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Addisyn's 7th birthday party

On Saturday the kids and I took a quick trip up to Dallas to celebrate my neice's 7th birthday.  While she doesn't actually turn 7 until this summer we had her party early.  We also have a very special surprise for her the weekend of her actual birthday!
 The theme was rainbow games. 
 We had sack races, egg races, parachute time, water balloon toss, and a pinata!  The kids all had a blast and it was so much fun to watch as the adults!  Lots of laughs!
 My sister-in-law Samantha is very crafty!  She made these cute rainbow cupcakes and my kids loved them!

We tried to get a cute picture of most of the kids...I think about 4 kids were not wanting to take a picture but this point!  I also tried to zoom in but blogger won't let me :)
We had a great time and it was a lot of fun to see Samantha's family and some friends!  Can't wait to celebrate Addisyn's actual birthday in a couple of weeks with a special surprise!

No comments: