Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Figg Wedding

Sunday Funday was spent in Burnet, Texas celebrating Sarah and Wayne's wedding!
Wayne has been my dad's assistant coach for 7 years and Sarah has been Andy's coworker and our press box partner for just as long! What an amazing road they had paved out with some hard times thrown in but God is good!
Not only did Sarah become a wife today she also became a mother to 3 boys! They were all waiting for her at the alter! Very special ceremony!
We went with my Dad and Mom and enjoyed the beautiful setting and weather!

Savannah has started to stick her tongue out when I ask her to take pictures! I figure if I can't beat it then join it! Love her!
My little cuties! Bruce is wearing what Andy calls a "Charlie sheen" shirt!
 My hubby and I! Hard to believe we are about to celebrate 7 years!
Congrats Wayne and Sarah! 

No comments: