Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Kinnan women were meant to have babies!






There is a misconception among all of us that when a woman says she is 9 months pregnant it means she could deliver any day. In actuallity you are pregnant for at least 9 1/2 months sometimes right at 10.
So with that being said I am officially 9 months pregnant. The pregnancy itself has been great! As my mama says "Kinnan women were just made to have babies!" I have not been sick at all and really the only problem has been itchy skin and now the fun of trying to get comfortable at night! Contrary to what most people said I am still doing stuff at 9 months pregnant. Although now it takes me about 2 hours to be ready to sit for a little while.
We just finished our child birth classes and although Andy wasn't trilled about all of it we are happy to have finished. I feel more prepared and a little more anxious about the whole birthing process!
The newest game in the life of Savannah is sticking her butt in the air! It is an amazing experience to feel her curl up and see her little butt on my stomach. Yesterday, our pastor was talking about discipline of your children and it was as if she knew what he was saying because her butt when up in the air! Brady (our pastor) said "there is a reason we have extra padding back there." I told Andy that I finally knew why I had a big butt! I needed the extra padding!

Andy and I will continue to update this blog to keep you informed on Savannah and her arrival! Here are some pictures of the past couple of months

4 comments:

Larry and Amanda Castro said...

Hey guys,
What a great blog! Claire, you look great! I'm so excited for you and Andy. Thanks for keeping us updated:-) I look forward to seeing many pictures of little Savannah!
love,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Oh Claire you are a very beautiful glowing mamma to be~~Andy and you need to sleep and relax as much as you can, your world is getting ready to start a very busy journey!!!! Savannah doesn't even know yet what a great start in life she has already been experincing--God is Great!!!

Anonymous said...

not sure how i became anonymous--this is cheri gerulatt

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful, happy and excited! I loved being pregnant - even on bedrest. I have a gift for you and Abe may call and see if he can drop it by on his way to DBU. Faith was asking about you the other day as we were looking at old pictures. I will forever be grateful for the love you have shown my children. You will soon realize that means more to a mom than anything.
Blessings,
Kelly