Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Braxton Hicks

I want to start by saying everything is much better. All my blood work has come back positive.
Andy and I went to my Doctor again this morning just to make sure and because I was cramping a little bit. He informed me that my uterus is gettting ready which is also known as Braxton Hicks contractions. He said I have to take it very easy and drink lots of fluids. He also said that Savannah is about 4 1/2 pounds...maybe she won't be an 8 lb baby :) I am scheduled to go back to him next Friday. I will keep you updated.

On a side note Andy, Brady, Shelley, and myself took predictions at the office of when she might be born.
Shelley - August 15
Claire - August 20
Andy - August 22
Brady - August 29
The winner gets Starbucks from Andy and I. I am hoping she comes around the 20th although my mom wants 8-18-08 because she likes the way it sounds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad to hear that you're doing okay. take care of yourself and get some rest! once savannah comes, you won't be resting at all!
if you happen to go into labor in the ten days i have off before fall starts, i'll get to come! so shoot for the 10-20th, hahaha. love you!