Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Not anytime soon

Well despite the fact that I have been having contractions my uterus isn't responding! Andy and I went to the doctor today and everything looks great but he is pretty sure I will be close to my due date. I have to admit I was a little disappointed and also a little confused. After all I have been having a lot of back pain and contractions. But he says that it is all preparing me for labor.

We did talk to him about the possiblity of inducing the week before she is due. He informed us that he will be going out of town on August 29th so we would need to induce either the 27th or 28th. However, this is all if my uterus is ready. So we shall see!

By the way I am still hoping and thinking she might make an appearance before that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know 27 days sounds like forever! The days feel like they are going in slow motion. But it will be here before we know it...