Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Disappointed but a healthy baby

Well I went back to the doctor today. Once again there is no change in my cervix which means she isn't coming any time soon. Next week we will decide if induction will even be possible on the 27th or 28th. I must say I am a little disappointed. I know that when she is good and ready she will come but right now that doesn't look like it is going to be any time soon.
However, Savannah is healthy and she weighs around 6 1/2 pounds which is a good weight. Let's just hope she doesn't get to big before she comes out.
Andy has started back to school and I start back on Monday so please just keep us in your prayers. I need to be ready for whatever God has in store for Savannah and myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My baby is about 6 1/2 lbs too :)