Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Prayer needed

So today I went back to the doctor. There is still no change in Savannah. Although her head is down...she has not "engaged." This means that she is not in my pelvic yet. This is cause for concern because my doctor thinks she may not fit. This also means my percent of a c-section just went from 10% to 50%. Andy reminded me that there is still another 50% out there but I am still scared about the thought of a c-section.

Here is the plan: Next Thursday I will go back to the doctor. This will be another doctor because my doctor is out of town. If nothing has changed I will go back to my doctor on September 8th to most likely schedule a c-section on September 9th.

Please pray that Savannah will stop being stubborn and drop down and come on her own in the next week. Also, please pray for my spirit. I am so ready to meet our little one that it is taking a toll on me each day that passes and we still don't have a baby. Andy is doing such a great job as a husband but I know seeing his wife crying isn't exactly fun for him. I will continue to teach and coach until next Thursday at which point I will start my leave no matter if she has come or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww... I'm sorry Claire. I know that must be frustrating. I will keep on praying for you guys. Love ya!