Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Due date tomorrow

Well Savannah seems to be very content in staying in my belly! Although it has been a struggle for me I am trying to remember that God is in control and when she gets here it will all be worth it.
At this time it is looking like we will have a c-section on September 9th which is a week from tomorrow. On Friday Andy and I had another scare...I hadn't felt Savannah move in over 12 hours so we headed to the hospital to make sure everything was okay. As it turns out she was just relaxing not doing much. However, we were able to see her on the sonogram which was very cool because we hadn't seen her since 20 weeks.
We continue to wait and pray. I will go back to the doctor Thursday morning and if Savannah hasn't come by Monday September 8th I will go to my doctor to schedule a c-section for the 9th. Please continue to pray that Savannah comes on her own before the 8th!

No comments: