Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

The plan

Okay...finally a plan! I am finally dialated which means we are going to try an induction. Andy and I report to the hospital tomorrow at 5 pm to start the induction. Hopefully if all goes well we will have Savannah sometime on Wednesday. (I really don't want a 9-11 baby)
A couple of things could happen...I could start labor tonight or tomorrow and not have to be induced or the induction could not work and that would result in a c-section.

Thank you so much for your continual prayers and support. Please pray that Savannah and I are healthy and everything goes well. Also, please pray for Andy's parents. They are on their way from Alabama right now and we need Ike to come towards Texas not Alabama or Flordia.

NEXT POST WILL HAVE PICTURES OF OUR BABY GIRL!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you all day!! I hope you and Savannah are doing well and everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see her red hair! ;) Amy is keeping us posted at school!