Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our First Night

Well needless to say we didn't sleep much. We put Savannah down at about 10 pm last night and we decided to go to bed as well.
The first feeding would be the test that never ended. At 1:20 am Savannah woke up, ate, and had a diaper change. At that point I tried to get her back to sleep however that was not her plan. Screaming for 5 hours was Savannah's plan. Finally at 5:30...Andy and I were trying to figure out what to do. Andy was checking the internet and I was crying trying to take care of Savannah. When nothing worked Andy and I decided to call my dad ( my mom is out of town) Dad got here in 19 minutes and has helped us calm her down and has been here since. Andy is finally sleeping and I am about to do the same!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there -- it gets better! Evan is sleeping 11 hours overnight these days, so that's what you have to look forward to! :)