Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

God is good!

Well today brings Andy back to work. I am excited and a little nervous about being home by myself with Savannah! We are slowly getting used to the fact that our sleep will never be the same but God is so good! Last night Savannah ate around 10:00 pm and then we all went to sleep. She woke again at 2 and at 6 for her bottle but slept around her feedings. We actually slept as well!
A couple of things I have learned in 5 short days!
1. My heart and Andy's heart are wrapped around her little finger!
2. Crying just means I am hungry or get this diaper off of me
3. When changing Savannah's diaper make sure you have something under her...she likes to use the restroom right when you change her diaper :)
4. Sleep won't be the same but it is so worth it!
5. My body will heal but it may hurt for a little while...after all I did push a human out of it
6. My husband is amazing and he will do anything I ask
7. GOD HAS BLESSED US BEYOND WHAT WE EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!!!



No comments: