Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Due date here...Due date gone!

As Aunt Amy says "I was two weeks late and I have been late ever since."
Maybe Savannah is telling us that she is not going to be like Mommy and want to be 10 minutes early to everything! Last night as I was praying God filled me with as much peace as He could over all of this. I know that in less than a week I will be a Mom no matter what. right now the most important thing for us is that we are both healthy!
Savannah has been tricking me some just by moving and having some fun in my belly. I have told Andy over 100 times maybe this is a contraction. He is starting to think I am crying wolf...but I keep reminding him you don't know what it is like to be pregnant! For the most part I have felt good, Uncomfortable, but good none the less. Today is my last day at school and I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning.

One last note: please pray for the tropical storms to stay clear of the gulf. The Harvey's live in Mobile and Randi in Pensacola and I want them to be able to experience this wonderful time without wondering about the storms that are enjoying the ocean!

No comments: